Thursday, February 07, 2008

Hi from Suzanne - plus some You Tube stuff

Hi everyone,

I've been trying to find the time to read this month's eBook, but haven't had much luck with it. The start of a new academic year is always a busy time for me, but next week I think things will settle down a little and then I'll try to catch up.

Not that I'll be writing a review, or commenting on the eBooks, but I would like to be able to chat with you all about the work. I really want to share your journey too.

I think the 'getting to know you' process has started off well. Already personalities are starting to come through in your posts. I'm sure, like me, you feel as though friendships could soon develop. I hope so.

I agree with Ian that there is every indication this book club will be very successful. I'm already getting good vibes when I read the posts. You're all such interesting people. I'm impatient to read your comments, on the current eBook, and of course future ones.

I am looking forward to hearing from Joanne and Audrey, because I know they will have some great stuff to contribute. Please don't leave it too long before you add your ideas. Don't let Ian, Lindsay and Alex take all the spotlight. There is plenty of room for everyone on centre stage.

If I can help anyone, in any way, please leave a message on the blog and tell me how I can assist.

I'll be back soon.

Cheers for now, Suzanne.

Getting to know me - A couple of samples from my profile favourites list.

click centre arow to play viedo or use the play option on the controls

No comments: