Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Yeah, I know, I'm slack - Lindsay

Hi guys,

Looks like i'm last to reach home base. Sorry i haven't logged in before to say hi to you all. I've been busy moving into a new apartment and you know what that's like.

Still no pain, no gain. The move has taken me from a black hole to a great open plan place, and wait for it - with water views. Well if you can call seeing the harbour through a gap between two buildings, then I have water views. Works for me.

If I want a real harbour view, then I have to go up on the roof. It's worth the climb from the second level to the sixth. The view is great. Plus it will keep me fit.

I'm planning on having rooftop barbies, and will exercise my duty of care to the guests by banning drinking anything stronger than water on the roof. Good move don't you think?

I've been dipping into our assigned novel and so far I am not impressed. Perhaps I shouldn't say that because it might upset some of you who are enjoying it.

By the way, what do we call ourselves? Club members? Groupies? Team members? How about BLs - for book lovers? I don't think I can deal with the formality of members and groupies sounds like we're all racing after a rock band star.

Great to meet you all. Back soon,

Lindsay

No comments: