Thursday, July 17, 2008

Alex is back from the Moon

Hey guys. It's been a while since I did anything productive on the site. Sorry, but life sort of got in the way. Life with a capital L. Love and of course work. No kidding! But love kept taking a back seat to the work thing and I soon discovered the true meaning of Arrivederci. The fallout meant I ended up working twice as much, and twice as hard, as I ever have; to kid myself I didn't give a toss. The truth is, I cared a lot. But hey, that's life.

So now my life is back on track, lol, I'm going to get with the program and start writing a few reviews again.

I've chosen a Si-Fi because I think it fits the mood. I've had the moon blast, and now I'm happy to settle for reading about someone else's adventure. It’s safer that way.

Hey, it doesn't pay to turn your back on this place. I was only gone for a few weeks and there's been an explosion of stuff happening. All good! Hi to all the new team members. Bob sure is making his presence felt. Way to go Bob. Love your work.

I see Julie's on board and Jay is going to soon follow her. Great to have you on the team guys.

A bit of Goss for everyone. Lindsay's taken a hike up the success ladder and she's buried under an avalanche of paper. She said to send her regards and to tell you she read Hogback and loved it. She recommends it to anyone who wants an exciting and believable read. Great stuff she says.
Well I'd better get the glasses out and start reading. HG has waited long enough.
Arrivederci
Alex.

http://www.globusz.com/ebooks/FirstMen/index.asp

No comments: